The Regional Field Manager will conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary.
- Follow up on leads by phone and email
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective customers
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate their needs and promote the Line Wise product brand
- Maintain customer records
- Answering customer questions about products, prices, and availability
- Educating and training our manufactures representatives on Line Wise products and the way Line Wise does business
- Attending trade shows, safety seminars, and product demonstrations
- Coordinate with other members of the sales team as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service
- In-service training of Line Wise products
- Product support of all Line Wise products in the field
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suites
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.