Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Utilize handheld tools such as a hand-held screwdriver, drill gun, calipers, tape measures, etc.
- Maintain inventory of product in workstations
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years mechanical assembly experience
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test
- Possess own tools
Physical demands and abilities:
- Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Requires regular standing, bending and lifting.
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
Core Hours: 6:00AM – 3:30PM Monday-Thursday; 6:00AM – 10:00AM Friday
We provide a benefits package, holiday, vacation, life insurance, disability insurance, profit-sharing and 401K matching. Opportunity for advancement.