The Auxiliary Arm is a practical tool for supporting conductors while replacing insulators, crossarms, poles, hardware and creating working clearance.
The Auxiliary Arm consists of a steel mounting/adjustment bracket, a fiberglass mast with steel connecting ends bonded to it, a fiberglass beam with a steel connecting bracket bonded in the center, quick adjust wire holder clamps and optional single conductor holder.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Wireholder mounting brackets for typical crossarm construction.
- Wireholder bracket for center mast support
- Mounting hardware will fit on crane or derrick boom tip
- 5′ vertical fiberglass mast (4″ x 4″)
- 12′ fiberglass support arm (4″ x 4″)
- Balanced Vertical Load: 1,350 lb
- Unbalanced Vertical Load: 1,000 lb
Dielectric Capacity: (clear span fiberglass)
- Mast clear span fiberglass is 4′
- Arm has 5′ clear span fiberglass
- Wire holders – Regular duty & Heavy duty
- Neutral wire support
- Storage bags for mast and support arm