The IWP-500kV, an insulated work platform attachment, adapts a new crane to perform category A insulated aerial lift operations.
|Advantages of an Insulated Work Platform|
- Insulated Work PlatformPermits bare-hand work and de-energized line construction.
- Minimizes lineman fatigue and the need to climb towers.
- Reduces the need for insulated ladders and hot sticks.
- Requires minimal equipment set-up time.
- Increases utilization of a non-insulated crane.
- Eliminates shutdown of transmission lines for maintenance.
- Increases work capabilities compared to an elbow-style lift.
- Allows access to difficult work with 45° jib articulation.
- Increases job functions performed with a hydraulic, telescoping crane.
- Can be purchased for a fraction of the cost of a dedicated, insulated aerial device.
Standard and Optional Equipment
- Platform controls
- Sharp edge corona ring
- Test bands and shield
- Sealed fiberglass jib assembly
- Insulated Work Platform
- Two man, 36” x 72” platform
- 600 lb. capacity
- Boom-tip bonding straps
- Desiccant canister
- Cable reel
- Lanyard attachment(s) on the jib
- Current leakage monitor
- Jib cover
- 45° jib articulation
- Battery charger
- Factory installation
- Closed-loop, platform brake
- Self-stowing, insulated jib
- Operator and service training
- Single-man platform
- Radio controls
- Single-man fiberglass bucket
- Two-man fiberglass bucket
- Larger capacity
|CLICK HERE FOR THE GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE INSULATED WORK PLATFORM|